Monday, September 29, 2008

The One with BMW Sauber F1.....

I won't exactly call myself a huge fan of the F1 GPs coz by saying so it would just make me a fadish poseur. However I would say that the Singapore GP had stirred a little interest in me with regard to the F1 races in general, enough interest in me trying to find out who are the curent top 5 drivers in the F1 circuit.

Recieved an invitation from Nadia a week before on whether would i be interested to attend the meet and greet session of the BMW Sauber F1 team. I was thankful and accepted the offer in an instant. Met up slightl earlier at Ikea with Nadia for a lunch of meatbals and chicken wings (her treat! thanks Nad!) before heading over to performance motors for the event.

Realised that perhaps i should not even have ate at all because there was food provided! Dammit..... by Raffles hotel some more... The meet and greet session was really awesome. The race car itself was on display, we got to hear from the entire BMW Sauber team on how the mechanics work for the whole team to strive towards success in the event and race. The racers commented on what did they feel about the Marina Bay Circuit among other topics.
Each of us got to walk away with some goddies from BMW as well! And Yes..... There was a photo opportunity with Robert Kubica and Nick Hiedfeld too... AWESOME!

No comments: