Wednesday, October 25, 2006

The entry of Thanks!

Here is another 987 Control DJ Championships update. Yesterday was the quarterfinals for the championships and i made it again!! Yeh!!! So absolutely thrilled... Will be facing Sister Desiree in the semi-finals next. In fact i have been so immersed in all the work of coming up with an entertaining show that it has already become part of my life! Will be definately missing all of this when the competition is over. Anyway Below are some ppl i really want to thank:

Dad, Mum, Bro - I know that you will probably not read my blog (hahaha) but i just wanna say that i am very touched by the fact that you passed me your handphone and said 'vote for yourself ten times!' I was very amused and yet touched at the same time. Also for all the moral support... sometimes a simple 'good luck' can go a long way.

Stella Baby - It is amazing that you have more faith in me than i have in myself. Love ya baby!

Lydia/Grace - Thank you for tuning in and the moral support! Especially so for Graciepants who smsed me all the way from Brissy!! Love ya both!

Michelle a.k.a Xue~er - Thanks for constantly believing that i can do it, also for volunteering to be my captive audience before my show.. haha

Desiree/Pearlyn - For lending a listening ear whenever i am emo.. Both of ya have a bright future ahead of you. I am sure you will progress far.. Huggiez!

Nurun - For cheering me up by being ever so hyper! Thank you for the marracas, tamborine and ribbon! haha....

Joyce a.k.a Gdots - For being my grandaughter..

Elliot - For having so much nonsensical conversations with me that sparks all the ideas that i have. Okok.... you gave me some of the ideas directly...

Thanks all!
Herbie

No comments: