Sunday, March 21, 2010

The one about Paramore.....

The moment I heard that Paramore was coming to town i went totally ecstatic! While i wouldn't dare say that i am the biggest fan (that will be you Crystal). i would say that ever since the day i heard the song 'crushcrushcrush' i have started to update myself on their work ever since. Kinda wierd that someone my age will still listen to them? Haha... I dont really care!
The energy level was totally high at Singapore indoor stadium and it has been quite a while since i saw such a crowd and i bumped into quite a lot of familiar faces too! Mel, Daph, Des, Vernon and the others.

Seriously words cannot describe how much i enjoyed myself at this concert. I could only say it was one of the best concerts i have ayyended till date. Hayley Williams was her usual bouncy self and like how John Mayer once commented. She is indeed the Great Orange Hope of Rock.

To Conclude i could only say the only regret i had was not being able to make it for the meet and greet! Oh well... but still, a night to remember!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.