Tuesday, September 22, 2009

The one about Fresh Friday.......

Finally recovered from all the nonsense and decided to treat myself to a outing with friends. Met up first with Lyd, Grace, Becks and Nick for a nice dinner of extremely hot buffalo wings @ Seletar. I was spared the agony as i just recovered from my Gastritis (Phew!) Therefore managed to indulge in generous helpings of deep fried button Mushrooms and Clam Chowder. Awesome!

Head over to Supperclub for the Fresh Fridays party organised by Rachel. It also happened to me Ians birthday party which gave me the more reason to head down. Music was excellent and the company was great! Even bumped into Alex whom i met slightly over a year ago in a vodka drinking competition. Haha... To bad didnt get to make the Bday boy drink more.

Next stop was to meet the family at Lunar before heading down to Neverland. I think most of us was pretty high the particular night due to the neverending supply of drinks. As as if to compliment the evening. Many Kpop songs were played too! Which one? Hahaha... Geegeegeegee baby baby baby..........

No comments: