Friday, July 18, 2008

A Week of Music, Drinks, Movies and Toys!

Ooh dear... have een seriously neglecting my blog for quite a while. Well i have been seriously taking it slow with all the activities and photo taking lately but no matter! Here I am with a shortupdate of the week. Caught quite a few movies lately, some on the Big Screen and others being some old movies that i havent got the chance to watch in the past. Watched The Dark Knight, Red Cliff, The Condemned, Stardust, Southland Tales, Wanted & Hancock just to name a few.....oh dear...seriously becoming a movie junkie, have to remember to update my reviews on Flixster soon. Managed to Catch Douglas O performing again on thursday, he seriously rocks! Managed to play my request for 'With or Without you' as well. Have been seriously indulging in my new hobby of toy collecting lately, so if anyone out there is a collector too, be sue to contact me ya? Maybe we can trade or something. Well.. Till then!

No comments: