Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Midweek Update....

Yes its finally approaching the weekend and nothing eventful has happened yet except for the fact that i realised i have bronchitis... damn... sucks ass... But that Aside I have two updates...
Firstly.... Congratulations to my friend nadnut!!!

It has seriously been quite a while since i logged on to stomp and the first time i logged on in months guess what i saw? nadnut is in the house!!! wow... Really proud of you la girl... was spotted to join some more... awesome!
Secondly,
I have mentioned many times before that the purpose of my current blog is to blog about happy moments in my life and memories that i can always check back on (and smile to myself) in the process. However, recently i feel that there is a need for me to comment and discuss more on issues that are either happening around me or directly affecting me. Thus i have started a new blog at:
http://rottenapple81.blogspot.com/

This blog will basically include more 'serious' ramblings instead of myusual style of blogging.
I am already foreseeing a faction telling themselves and the whole world how i am ripping off their concept. Say what they want.... but to me this is just sorting out a personal need la.... Till then!

No comments: