Wednesday, April 16, 2008

A day of worry....

Went for Bernies Little Black Book event at the majestic bar initially. It was a nice place with good music and ambience, good to see some familiar faces as well. Recieved a phoneall from my dad shortly after my second drink, aparently my auntie went into a coma in the after noon suddenly and was sent to ICU for observation. Rushed there immediately to provide some emotional support to my auntie as well as her family members. I really admired my cousin (whos in Sec 2) for her courage and faith. While most people will be expecting her to be really upset and depressed about the situation her mum was in, she instead handled the situation calmly. It made me think about the times i was upset of small matters in life, surely it was not as bad as this? I hope everything will be fine, Will be praying for the safety and well being of my auntie.

No comments: