Saturday, September 22, 2007

Birthday!!!!

Had my birthday celebration yesterday at Gallery Bar at St James! I was really loadsa Fun and i just wana thank everyone that was there last night! I just wanted to say it is really one of the most memorable birthdays of my life. Ok, heres a shoutout to everyone:

To Bernie, Charlene, Cassie & The Guy with the mostache and beard which i can't remember the name: Thanks for the B52 and Flaming Lambo!! High la!!
To Javern & Edwina : Thanks for the HMV voucher!! (haha can buy my Paul Van Dyk liao)
To Pearlyn & Margie: Thanks for constantly making sure i was ok! heehee
To Grace, Lyd, CP, SQ, Becky, Reyers: Thank you for the Davidoff perfume!!! Nice I ill use it later!
To Uncle Frank: Thanks for Singing my birthday song the loudest!
To Lynndynn: Thanks for the Chocolate!!!! Nyum nyum.....
To Leanna, Mellisaa & Huirong: Thanks for the Titty Cookies and the Candy Thong! Haha
To Melanius, Linda,Kian, Eugene: Thanks for the Namecard holder and Cake!!!! I just ate another Slice!
To Casse (huiling huiling!!!): Thanks for the hugz! hahaha
To Cuzzy Hazelle: Thanks for the Mon Blanc Card holder..... Wah... my first Mon Blanc....
To Dawn & Wykidd: Thanks for Coming despite your Bz Schedule!!!
To Desiree& Mark: Thanks for making sure that i am fine and the offer to make me drunk!
To Andry & Angela Meiz: Thanks for the wallet! And for Coming down when you are not feeling well...
To Elaine: Thanks for taking care of my baobeiz when i was running everywhere... haha
To Patrick, Rochelle & Cristal: Thanks for the suprise!!! I tot you all won't make it!!!
To Elliott & Kenneth : Thanks for Helping me out during the party man... it would not have been a party with ya guys... Thanks (okok gay moment over) & Kenneth thanks for the Liverpool Scarf!!!!!
To Baby: Thank you for the Watch Dear!!! Muakz muakzAnd the Bottle of Bourbon too!! Muakz Muakz!!!! Love you lots!!!

Once again, Thanks to all who attended!!! To those i accidentally left out, sms me and i will come bac tonite to edit the post k? HAHAHA

No comments: