Friday, June 15, 2007

Velvet Dragon!

The Week Began in a most Dissapointing way... How should i start? Lets See... My Hard Disk Crashed, All Info was Wiped out, I fell down and Injured my arm and thigh and I got myself into a Dilemma with regards to my career progression. Well, what to do? As a certain barman at Belinni Room once told me, 'Thats the way of life'. Stayed late at work yesterday as there was an event by the guys from 'STOMP' in the Hotel. It was quite a success i must say! Annabel as always is a fantastic host! Headed over to Velvet Dragon upon invitation of Mel for the surfs up party and it was totally awesome! The only part i am curious about is how it is possible for Mel to continuously Gyrate his hips although he constantly claimed he sprained his back.... Unbelievable man! Met a lot of Cool people there as well... Quick shoutout to Cash, Samantha, Ryn (Haha... nice seeing you again), Rachael, Bevan and others whom i may have met but cannot remember due to influence of alchohol. Great seeing ya peeps!

No comments: