Friday, September 02, 2005

GYM FREAK

Once again I applied leave on a friday so that i can continue my quest in looking for a job. Sent out my resumes to a few places hoping that they would reply. Went to the Gym yesterday, it seemed like a long while since i popped into the place that is full of Brawn, Boobs, Butt (Everything you can think of except Brains) Why do i think so? Coz everytime i go there i see guys spending a huge amount their time looking at their muscles through the mirror instead on training. I made a more thourough analysis and came up with the daily gym activity schedule of the regular Arnold Wannabe.
Here it is:
Looking at owns muscles in mirror - 1 hr
Looking at others muscles - 1 hr
Laughing at any srawny or unfit person in the gym - 1 hr
Checking out the butt of the occasional Hot babe doing her cardio at the stepmaster - 2 hrs
Drinking water - 30 mins
Training - 30 mins
Total Time Spent : 6 hrs
My point here being, in future if someone tells you "I spent 6 hrs in the gym yesterday!" in future. You know what he was really doing in there.

No comments: